Recruitment in English
AI gameplay programmer
We are looking for an AI gameplay programmer to work on our next project and help us create new exciting interactive technologies and content. The AI gameplay programmer will be in charge of bringing interactive characters to life by integrating our novel conversation technology with a state-of-the-art game engine.
The AI gameplay programmer will play a crucial role in creating and extending AI subsystems as needed for our ambitious projects that aim to provide the next level of AI-driven entertainment. Being a good team player is essential for the right fit. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in systems and/or gameplay programming, and display curiosity about new technology.
- Work with our researchers and designers to implement new AI technologies, and create exciting conversational content.
- Interface our core AI technology with game engine features.
- Help us connect an AI agent’s verbal expression to its memories, intentions, emotions and physical actions.
- Develop control schemes for a character’s facial expressions and gestures to make it come to truly communicate.
- Adapt and support existing matured technologies for our purposes.
- Communicate with other team members, from designer to engineer to ensure your systems meet expectations and needs.
- Experience programming in digital interactive entertainment
- Experience with at least one modern game engine such as Unreal Engine or Unity
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code
- Ability to communicate in the workplace in both English and Japanese
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Knowledge of voice synthesis and voice recognition
- Solid 3D math skills
- Experience with chat systems, robotic systems, or machine learning systems
- Experience in game development, especially game AI or animation
|待遇／Salary & Benefits
Type of Employment
*While a contract allows for the shift to a full-time position, it does not guarantee it. Several factors, including personal performance and company need, will be taken into consideration when recommending a contract employee for a full-time contract.
Salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration, the company provides employees preferential pay regardless of age according to our company's regulations. Adjustments to the aforementioned wages will be considered in responding to their ability and performance after joining the company.
- The working time system is flextime. So allocation of work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks is left to the discretion of the employee.
- Salary calculations are based on deemed fixed working hours of 9.5 hours.
- There is no designated overtime.
- Different working arrangements from above cases may apply according to our company's regulations.
Holidays/ Paid Holidays
Saturdays, Sundays, Japanese National Holidays, Year End Holidays (12/29 - 12/31), New Year's Holidays (1/1 - 1/3), paid vacations, and special leave for weddings, and funerals.
Travel allowance, social insurance, recreation facilities, language training programmes available, and physical examination are applied.
||SHINJUKU EASTSIDE SQUARE 6-27-30 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8430, Japan