Recruitment in English
Senior Animation Programmer
We are a small, enthusiastic team developing realistic virtual avatars and are looking for a senior animation programmer to join us.
The animation programmer is responsible for bringing the character to life in accordance with the vision of our designers and driven by our AI backend.
They will converse with our researchers to pursue the latest and greatest in character animation.
The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of modern animation techniques, especially regarding facial animations.
We value teamwork in an open and cooperative environment and expect a high level of curiosity towards new technology and the ability to deliver robust solutions in a timely manner.
- Design, develop, and maintain animation subsystems and integrate them into existing technology
- Participate in the development of the necessary tools and build chain.
- Proactively seek out new animation technology and propose their investigation and integration.
- Monitor performance and memory budgets. Debug and optimize as needed.
- 2+ years in game production and/or game engine development in the role of an animation programmer.
- Solid understanding of character pipeline tools.
- Excellent knowledge of C++.
- Strong 3D math background.
- A teamwork-oriented mindset.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Experience developing or working with animation blend graphs, real-time IK, position-based dynamics, etc.
- Lip-sync and facial animation experience.
- Experience with technical art of character design and animation.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5.
- Development experience with game consoles.
- Bonus points for experience in machine learning-driven animation solutions.
|待遇／Salary & Benefits
Type of Employment
*While a contract allows for the shift to a full-time position, it does not guarantee it. Several factors, including personal performance and company need, will be taken into consideration when recommending a contract employee for a full-time contract.
Salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration, the company provides employees preferential pay regardless of age according to our company's regulations. Adjustments to the aforementioned wages will be considered in responding to their ability and performance after joining the company.
- The working time system is flextime. So allocation of work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks is left to the discretion of the employee.
- Salary calculations are based on deemed fixed working hours of 9.5 hours.
- There is no designated overtime.
- Different working arrangements from above cases may apply according to our company's regulations.
Holidays/ Paid Holidays
Saturdays, Sundays, Japanese National Holidays, Year End Holidays (12/29 - 12/31), New Year's Holidays (1/1 - 1/3), paid vacations, and special leave for weddings, and funerals.
Travel allowance, social insurance, recreation facilities, language training programmes available, and physical examination are applied.
||SHINJUKU EASTSIDE SQUARE 6-27-30 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8430, Japan