SMB Channel West Sales Manager
- Report to : SMB Channel Senior Sales Manager
- Subordinates : Regular sales member: 6-8, Outsourcing members: 7
- Number of Peers : 4
■Roles and responsibilities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Managing objectives setting, performance/KPI monitoring and coaching of sales representatives
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
■Key Interaction with:
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
||Must Have – essential
Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
Experience managing and directing a sales team.
Ability to lead a sales team.
Motivation to achieve one's goals
(Strong with numbers Quick thinking)
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good to have - desirable
Experience HW Sales
Experience Channel Sales
(Daily conversation level)