Marketing Lead for New Business
- Report to : 1
- Number of Peers : 3
■Roles and responsibilities
- Strategically Lenovo is shifting business priority to PC to services, and we have great advantage in winning in this area due to our strong PC business which enables us to provide service solution around PC or even beyond.
- All marketing activities for supporting service in Japan. Mainly supporting the priority service solutions (e.g DaaS, Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider) but have great flexibility to try new things given Lenovo has large amount of service solutions.
- Currently Lenovo BtoB marketing activity is mainly demand generation and tele-marketing etc. This role requires more creativity for developing high quality content that shares service solution in an attractive way
- Another key role is co-working with Service team to shape target audience and messages from marketing stand point.
You will be joining a cross functional team of Lenovo’s new businesses -Services and Solutions- as an early member.
■Key Interaction with:
- Service product marketing team will be the key counter partner
- Japan commercial marketing team who mainly work on PC marketing. Can leverage their resource when approach the same customer
- Japan marketing excellence team for delivering good quality of communication
||Must Have – essential
- 6 years of experience in IT services/Technology solutions industry in sales supporting marketing role
- Expertise in a wide variety of demand generation tactics that cover not only lead generation but also lead nurturing and qualification
- Ability to create marketing plan in align with business objective and execute it to deliver business outcome to the company
- Ability to create marketing content including but not limited to web page, email, blog, case study, whitepaper, video, pitch deck, social post
- Experience working with MA (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua) and CRM/SFA (e.g. Dynamics, SFDC)
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Proficient in Japanese and business level English
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and identify approaches & solutions to challenges
- Creative Problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree or above
Good to have - desirable
- Experience in creating new brand perception and building brand awareness from the ground up
- Experience in working with market research firms for their research to be featured in their report, jointly develop whitepaper or host events
- Strong working knowledge of the technology industry with direct experience working with SaaS, Microsoft 365/Azure solutions or information security provider
- Experience in partner/channel marketing