Head of DaaS Japan
||The Device as a Service Pursuit Lead will be responsible for selling an expanding portfolio of services and commercial solutions, along with award winning Lenovo’s PCs to enterprise customers in the Enterprise market place.
You will ideally have knowledge of PC services that include but are not limited to: Deployment Services, Help Desk Support, Service Contract Upgrades, Protection Services, Migration Services and Maintenance along with professional services that are required to Design, Deploy, and Support of client products.
You will be expected to attain sales targets through driving new business and evangelizing Lenovo’s Device as a Service offering. You will need to demonstrate the ability to take initiative and provide leadership in a growing business. You will need to have a successful track record of selling services and complex solutions that enable or enhance a PC hardware sale. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make companies more productive, collaborative and transformative. You will need to understand Lenovo’s portfolio of award-winning products and develop strategies to help new and existing enterprise customers find and implement the best solutions.
In this role, the DaaS Pursuit Lead will be expected to drive their own sales calls, while also attending joint calls with sales team members at all levels of the customer organization. This is a client facing sales role requiring deep industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close net new business, and expertise working large deals at the C level.
• Identify, develop, and close new large enterprise opportunities within the territory across multiple verticals
• Achieve sales objectives for Lenovo while driving growth across multiple product sets
• Develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
• Develop C level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
• Understand and adapt to Lenovo’s ongoing product and services developments and how to incorporate them into an “as a Service” model
• Lead a cross-functional team within the company to keep deals moving through the funnel
• Ensure that our customers receive world-class sales and customer service
• Effectively and consistently use MS Dynamics and other reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet those metrics
• BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience
• 7+ years of successful Enterprise technology sales is required
• Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollar quota
• In depth knowledge of “as a Service” models and their value proposition
•Direct experience in IT Services Industry focused on PC’s or “As a Service” type consumption models
•Proven success in building solutions in the IT services industry
•Strategic mindset and sound business acumen are required, along with effective decision making, contract negotiation and partner management skills
•Excellent communication, both oral and written, and polished presentation skills
•Strong prioritization skills, attention to detail, commitment to deadlines
•Proven ability to operate with a high level of professionalism; entrepreneurialism and agility
•Demonstrated ability to work across all levels of the organization with a teaming attitude
•Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
•Travel estimated at up to 50% maximum, subject to local and global Covid - 19 regulations and company policy and safety guidelines.
•Experience with MS Dynamics, Salesforce & ServiceNow
•Consumption based sales experience in SaaS, DaaS, or Cloud Services
•MBA or Advanced technical degree