Security Business Development Manager
||• Build and develop detailed business plans, identify key partners, accounts (system integrators,) and end customers
• Develop and implement sales activity plans, enablement, training and onboarding
• Represent company in key initiatives and develop relationships with relevant IT security business partners and system integrators
• Work with the sales team to ensure the company is seen as preferred vendors for customers and business partners for security related solutions and offerings
• Coordinate with the regional General manager and segment leaders to develop and track objectives and KPIs to measure the team performance
• Liaising with a number of internal stakeholders including sales staff, services and operations team members
• Primary focus on targeting and developing new business opportunities.
• Identifying new leads, developing business and manage ongoing client relationships
• Apply a broad range of information security concepts, principles, frameworks, standards and methodologies to delivery client business objectives through information security.
• Deliver information security services, communicating effectively with end-users, specialist engineers and management.
• Assess ICT environments, both during formal security risk assessments and throughout ongoing operations, to identify possible weaknesses and/or enhance overall security posture
• Identify and communicate security threats to clients' operations.
• Lead and execute the design and implementation of security technologies such as threat detection and response, network security, system hardening, identity and access management, remote access, advanced endpoint solutions, intrusion detection and containment, monitoring and audit capabilities, and related functional solutions.
• Implement a variety of information security products – both hardware and software.
• Participate in solution architecture and functional requirements development.
• A background in Business Development and Sales within End User Computing solutions portfolio, specializing in the Device and Data Security portfolio
• Must have at least 5+ years’ experience selling cyber security solutions and technology
• Appreciation of risk management and information security frameworks
• Familiarity with information security compliance standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001 or ISM.
• Must have working knowledge of cyber security and technology
• skilled in determining needs and business value to customer
• Exposure to security products such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, vulnerability management and threat intelligence.
• Broad knowledge and experience with multiple ICT technologies and environments, e.g. Windows and Linux servers and workstations; network and communications devices (firewalls, routers, switches); security appliances (IPS, UTM, SIEM); application delivery technology; and web publishing platforms.
• Knowledge and experience with Windows Server environments, Active Directory including Group Policy, and the various security mechanisms within Microsoft operating systems and enterprise environments.
• Excellent presentation skills with demonstrated experience dealing with client face-to-face or virtually
• Site experience would be highly advantageous
• Ability to meet financial targets.
• Time management skills and the ability to priorities.
• Experience in enterprise environments.