Mobile Business Group
Service Delivery Manager
||■About the organization and team
- Manager （上司）: RAJORSHI DAS GUPTA
- No. of Subordinates （部下の人数）: 1
- Number of Peers（同僚の人数）: 2
Leadership role in Service Delivery Domain for Japan – Motorola Business unit. Independent owner of Service P&L (NON-BMC) cost for the region.
Lead Service Department in Japan against Set KPI as outlines by ROW Service Department.
Manage Customer Satisfaction Score (OSAT & NPS) for Motorola customer in Japan for after sales Service.
Deep Understanding of Mobile Technology both in hardware (Devices related) and S/w Operator communication related.
Establish repair procedures that efficiently address customer issues and brings open support items to closure.
• Develop controls and identify pro-actively opportunities to reduce penalties caused for not comply with customer SLA’s .
• Determine areas of improvement on internal processes to adapt to market requirements, technology evolution, and customer demands.
• Interface with senior team at the customer organization to represent Motorola support team and address support engagement – work as a bridge between the local requirement in Japan and the WW support from Motorola HQ.
• Establish productive working relationships within Motorola support and product organizations to efficiently address customer issues in Japan locally.
• Build clear scope of work for each repair supplier, and be accountable for the success of the suppliers against set weekly KPI.
• Assure local service partners to execute Motorola strategy on ground.
■Key Interaction with:
Externally: Motorola Authorized Service partner, End customers, Call Center Team Agents. Parts Supplier, Retailer, Telecom Operators, Online business Partners – all the sales Channels where Motorola intend to sale in Japan.
Internally: Motorola Sales Team – Japan, Motorola Parts Team, Technical Support team , Call center Team ,Service Operations team , Product team and Billing team.
■Business Trip (Location, frequency):
Since this is a requirement for japan Territory only so there should be some minor domestic travels – international travels should be few and annually mostly for training or yearly planning session. 10-15% can be considered.
The career path could be for Service Delivery Geo Lead or SDM covering multiple country based out of japan.
・Technical expertise on Mobile Phone repair.
・Experience of working with Japanese Telecom Operator (DoCoMo, Soft Bank) on customer Service Domain on OEM side or from Online brands like Rakuten, Yahoo-shopping, Amazon.
・Managing Service franchisee operation in Japan with large customer base and franchisee network across japan.
・Must have EXCELLENT ENGLISH communication and written skill.
・Experience in operations and customer facing situations addressing regional support engagement – need customer facing candidate.
・Hands on knowledge of Excel and a good knowledge of basic statistical analysis.
Good to have
・Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or Telcom Engineering from a reputed institute in Japan with consistent academic credentials.
・Diploma in Mobile Phone repair technology from any reputed institute in japan with very good credentials.
・Knowledge of warranty financial and post sales operations.