Service Process Innovation Specialist
||■Introduction of the Position
The Service Process Innovation Specialist belongs to NECPC Services Division . This person is expected to drive EtoE service process innovation for cost saving and CX improvement.
This means that this person is desired to find the innovation opportunity w/ advanced technology, lead the discussion how to transform the process, and establish new process by collaborating w/ Service division members.
■Role and Responsibilities
The role of this position is dedicated to drive service process innovation w/ cost optimization and CX improvement and include;
• Leading Service process innovative transformation w/ Advanced Technology
• Realize innovative service process with strong collaboration with service team members
• Realize next generation service w/ strong leadership
• Improve Operation Efficiency by driving service process innovation
• Manage Biz Performance and pursue further biz growth
• Act as role model, influence others to develop others
• Encourage the team to change, Driving Reskill for next generation service
■Key Interactions with:
• NECPC/Lenovo service tower members
• NECPC/Lenovo function team like HW/ Service Sales, R&D, Service internal functions, etc
• Service Delivery Partner
• Superordinate or peer organization in Lenovo Like Asia Pacific(AP) Service Headquarter, other AP regions.
■Business Trip (Location, frequency):
NECPC/Lenovo Japan HQ(UDX, Tokyo) : 1 or 2 times per month
Service Delivery Partners : 1 or 2 times per year
Overseas like other AP service region sites : 1 or less times per year
Depot Operation manager, Service Division manager
More than three years working experience in IT industry, especially AI, bigdata analysis, RPA related is preferred.
Knowledge of IT, PC, AI, Robotics, BigData
Knowhow to use technology to actual biz process
Communication skill (Japanese and English)
Presentation Skill/Negotiation Skill
Good to Have
People management experience
Chinese communication Skill
Project management skill(PMP holder preferred)