Digital Marketing Manager
- Report to : GM/Head of Japan Web Sales and Marketing
- Subordinates : 2
- Number of Peers : 5
This position is responsible for direct marketing strategy development and execution for NEC Lenovo Japan direct business and increase SMB acquisition, maximize Revenue/GP and customer satisfaction for SMB customer to maximize its revenues and profits
■Roles and responsibilities
Marketing strategy/plan development based on market/customer/competitive analysis and its execution to maximize revenue and profit of direct business
- Mid-long term marketing strategy development including required market research and analysis
- Yearly/quarterly marketing plan development with quantities KPIs, i.e. revenue, spend and ROI.
- Marketing ROI and revenue maximization by optimizing multiple marketing programs thru both of online (i.e. Search, Email, Affiliate) and offline (i.e. DM)
- Marketing performance report in weekly division meeting
- Manage the rollout of marketing automation tools and integration with other platforms.
- Oversee content creation in the form of whitepapers, case studies, brochures, trade articles, videos and press releases.
- Plan and execute various events across the region, including networking sessions, seminars, speaking engagements and trade shows.
- Oversee marketing-generated inbound leads, ensuring that the database is comprehensive and well-segmented for targeting purposes.
- Report and information sharing thru regular conference call with global marketing team
- Direction and people management for marketing stuff
- Co-working with other department (i.e. product, corporate communication, finance, service, development ) to lead marketing planning and execution
■Key Interaction with:
- NEC Lenovo Japan Group
Segment Marketing (for Indirect channels)
- Lenovo international
Global Digital Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in direct marketing including Digital
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of B to B industry
- Experience in making business decisions through quantitative analysis
- People management
- Strong logical thinking capability
- Business level English skills (ref. TOEIC800+)
- Quick action
- Knowledge on web analytics tools and method of measuring marketing ROI
■Good to have
- Experience in running eCommerce business
- Business experience in IT Industry
- Marketing experience in direct marketing for small-mid business customers
- Experience in professional firms .e.g management consulting
- Knowledge on IT industry and PC technologies (e.g. technical terms)
- Knowledge and experience on social media