Data Center Group
DCG Service Sales
||Job Role & Responsibilities
• Handling all segment services sales for country
• Professional Services, warranty, Maintenance and Operational Services sales
• Solution service attach along with the existing services sales
• Engage with customers during pre-sales along with hardware pre-sales person.
• Monitor the sales pipeline, engage with hardware reps
• work on attach – both WSU and Professional Services.
• Focus on farming large customers to upsell higher SLA maintenance, managed services or TAM or other services.
• Manage maintenance renewals with a focus on profitable multi‐year agreements, clearly defined deliverable and a price book to capture upgrade related revenue.
• Align service proposals to specific customer requirements
• Close working relationship with sales and the services teams, specifically the Service Engagement Managers and HW Selling teams.
• Increase revenue from existing customers.
• Building new revenue streams from Systems Integrators / Service Providers channel partners
• Increase services value proposition to customers and sales teams.
• Ensure new opportunities have the appropriate maintenance value proposition and multi‐year agreements with clearly defined deliverable and price book for future growth.
• Transformation of the sales engagement model to be strategy lead and capable of moving up the “food chain” to allow for an earlier and business level engagement of the services team, specifically the consulting team.
• Develop opportunity specific “Service Solutions” to address non‐standard engagement models, such as Service Provider or Systems Integrator led sales engagements
||Skill and experience required
• Driving sales from set of Relational Accounts
· Developing business partner relationship
· Formulating Lenovo favorable RFP with customer
· Delivering sales profitably
• Maintaining relationship with relational Customers
• Position Requirements: IT Product Knowledge
• Fair idea about associated software solution package
• Flair for striking rapport with customer
• High Renewal rate of annuity contracts
• Increase of all services attachment to product sales
• Demonstrable up‐selling products and service offers
• Exceeding deal margins, using full P&L calculations