Solution Architect Manager
- Report to : Sr. Marketing Manager / Service Sales & Marketing
- Subordinates :
- Number of Peers :
■Roles and responsibilities
- As a Lenovo Solution Architect (SA) in Service Sales & Marketing Japan, you will have the opportunity to serve as a trusted advisor to our customers who have purchased Deployment Service (kitting, Image consulting, Windows 10 migration, Asset Recovery etc.) , PC Life Cycle management, Managed Service (incl. DaaS) for Multivendor products in PCSD. Being skilled in the Lenovo Systems and procedures in regards to services and solution, you will be responsible to drive the customer experience. The SA develops and manage an excellent rapport with key customer contacts at multiple levels; ensuring consistent and relevant communication.
- The SA acts as a single point of contact for solution delivery ensuring responsiveness and resolution. Utilising the feedback from the account and knowledge built, the SA works existing processes to improve efficiency, quality and reduce cost of service delivery, setting up new processes as needed.
- The SA closely monitors deployment activity and performance to the service level KPI’s, escalating issues to appropriate teams and service providers. Developing and presenting analysis / results / Costing / Procurement for the service metrics internally and externally on the time line required (weekly/monthly/quarterly) not only onsite but also remote services.
- The SA must be comfortable dealing with all levels of customer representatives as well as all levels of Sales and Services leadership within Lenovo. He or she will be an active advocate for our Customers’ services needs within the business.
■ Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Maximizes the value of the customer’s investment in Lenovo products and services throughout the end to end customer lifecycle. The SA manages customer escalations, KPI and acts as the customer’s advocate.
- Ensures effective ownership, communication, coordination, and facilitation of Solution service activities between the Customer and Sales teams, account teams, field service personnel, and customers
- Analysis of technology trends in the market place and providing strategic vision to our business stakeholders on adoption of these trends
- Work with the Business partner and 4P teams to architect solutions from the ground up, including complete technical architecture (Lenovo Dynamic IT, Autopilot, Cloud, Microsoft O365, kitting, Image consulting, Windows 10 migration, Asset Recovery etc.)
- Provide development best practices for Lenovo group
- Work with partners to bring in new technology not only PCSD but also DCS
- Acts as a single point of contact for customer escalations and owns the coordination and oversight to problem solving efforts between customers, Support engineers, field service personnel, software support, investigation and analysis of problems.
- Procurement management for delivery partner
- Leads complex service delivery processes, develops creative resolutions to complex problems, and ensures contractual support service deliverables are understood and managed effectively
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement activities in solution of customer or internal business processes
- Optimize delivery partner quality, costing, pricing and competitive analysis
- Compiles, analyses and interprets statistical data and trends relating to service level and operational effectiveness
・Key Competencies Needed:
- Requires a general understanding of and technical competence in PC technologies, Microsoft Enterprise Solution and PC Life Cycle managed service
-Superior knowledge of PC technology, market trends, other vendor competition, sales strategies and management principles.
・ Excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills, must be a self-starter who has experience in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously in a demanding and changing environment.
- Ability to build effective virtual teams and drive results through others in a complex cross-functional organisation required.
||■ Position Requirements:
・PC Life Cycle Management
・Previous IT/T Services experience.
・A diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
・ IT business process certification (ITIL, Six Sigma)
■ Language Requirements:
・ English (TOEIC 500)