Technical Account Manager/Sr. Specialist
||■Roles and responsibilities
- As a Lenovo Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will have the opportunity to serve as a trusted advisor to our customers who have purchased Premier Support for PCSD products. Being skilled in the Lenovo Systems and procedures in regards to services, you will be responsible to drive the customer experience. The TAM develops and maintains an excellent rapport with key customer contacts at multiple levels; ensuring consistent and relevant communication.
- The TAM acts as a single point of contact for service issues ensuring responsiveness and resolution. Utilising the feedback from the account and knowledge built, the TAM works existing processes to improve efficiency, quality and reduce cost of service delivery, setting up new processes as needed.
- The TAM closely monitors service activity and performance to the service level KPI’s, escalating issues to appropriate teams and service providers. Developing and presenting analysis / results for the service metrics internally and externally on the time line required (weekly/monthly/quarterly) not only onsite but also remote servies.
- The TAM must be comfortable dealing with all levels of customer representatives as well as all levels of Sales and Services leadership within Lenovo. He or she will be an active advocate for our Customers’ services needs within the business.
■ Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Maximizes the value of the customer’s investment in Lenovo products and services throughout the end to end customer lifecycle. The TAM manages customer escalations, KPI and acts as the customer’s advocate.
- Ensures effective ownership, communication, coordination, and facilitation of support service activities between the Customer and support teams, account teams, field service personnel, and customers
- Acts as a single point of contact for customer escalations and owns the coordination and oversight to problem solving efforts between customers, Support engineers, field service personnel, software support, investigation and analysis of product problems.
- - Develops and delivers post incident reports on all critical support incidents, adheres to customer support plans and relationships, Uses complex analytical skills to recognize trends and improve performance.
- Requires a general understanding of and technical competence in PC technologies, Microsoft Enterprise and Solution
- Develops and coordinates proactive maintenance initiatives based on industry best practices and statistical data trends
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes
- Leads complex service delivery processes, develops creative resolutions to complex problems, and ensures contractual support service deliverables are understood and managed effectively
- Compiles, analyses and interprets statistical data and trends relating to service level and operational effectiveness
•Key Competencies Needed:
• Superior knowledge of PC technology, market trends, other vendor competition, sales strategies and management principles.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with Senior executive to CXO level personnel
• Excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office programs and PC technologies
• Excellent organisation skills, must be a self-starter who has experience in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously in a demanding and changing environment.
• Ability to build effective virtual teams and drive results through others in a complex cross-functional organisation required.
||Must Have - essential
- 10+ years of experience in IT service and customer management in the PC market or IT industry (Hardware)
- Frequent Japanese speaker
- Work effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Advanced user of Excel, PowerPoint
- DRIVES FOR PERFORMANCE – Customer focus
- DRIVES FOR PERFORMANCE – Metric driven & fact based
- WINNING ATTITUDE – Energizes the Team
(e.g. Be able to motivate relevant teams/employees effectively)
- EMBRACES CHANGES – Acts Quickly & With a Sense of Urgency
- COMMUNICATES OPENLY – Confronts Disagreements & Commits to Shared Solution
Good to have - desirable
- 15+ years of experience in selling/ working in the PC/Hardware services or related industry
- Knowledge and experience in service delivery and customer accountability in the PC/Server market.
- Demonstrated strong leadership to cope with change