SMB Marketing Manager
- Report to : Head of Japan eComm/Direct Business
- Subordinates : 0
- Number of Peers : 1
This position is responsible for Lenovo SMB Marketing & Operation in Web/Direct business Department. The mission of SMB Marketing & Operation is to increase SMB acquisition, maximize Revenue/GP and customer satisfaction for SMB customer.
■Roles and responsibilities
* People management is NOT required
This role focuses on the strategic planning and execution of marketing initiatives. You will work closely with SMB teams and external agencies to develop lead generation and brand awareness objectives. You will also conduct accurate research, reporting and analysis of campaign performances so as to enable the Marketing function to make efficient and adequate responses to market challenges.
We’re looking for a pro-active team player with excellent communication skills, a flair for creativity and a keen eye for detail.
- Expand our online SMB Portal presence via enhancement of website content, ads/keyword optimisation, web analytics monitoring, social media marketing, etc.
- Manage the rollout of marketing automation tools and integration with other platforms.
- Oversee content creation in the form of whitepapers, case studies, brochures, trade articles, videos and press releases.
- Plan and execute various events across the region, including networking sessions, seminars, speaking engagements and trade shows.
- Oversee marketing-generated inbound leads, ensuring that the database is comprehensive and well-segmented for targeting purposes.
- Perform tracking, analysis, forecasting and reporting of marketing activities.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop highly targeted, multi-channel marketing collateral.
- Identify trends and insights to optimize marketing performance.
- Formulate and develop budgets and strategic plans for marketing programs.
■Key Interaction with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communications or related discipline.
- Around 6-9 years of experience in integrated marketing role in a B2B environment. Candidates with less experience may be considered for junior positions.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and/or marketing automation tools is essential but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Meticulous and highly organised, with strong project coordination skills.
||- Minimum of 6 years previous as a Marketing manager
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience of B to B industry
- A Proven Track record in delivering results in a Marketing / Data insight environment
- Self –high motivated as a sales person
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Own the tasks and drive for results
- Logical communication skill
- Speed and aggressiveness