SMB CRM Operations Specialist-Sr.Specialist
- Report to : Head of Japan eComm/Direct Business
- Subordinates : 0
- Number of Peers : 1
■Roles and responsibilities
* People management is NOT required
This role requires deep e-commerce experience and an in-depth understanding of SMB economics and models, platform, and the competitive and industry landscape. Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, problem solvers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This role is heavily cross-functional and ideal for candidates who enjoy defining and building new businesses and getting deeply involved in tactics and execution.
- Work with the company's SMB leader to define, launch, and drive strategic and operational initiatives
- Support strategic short and long range planning for SMB business. Manage cross-functional, global teams.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, supporting analyses and developing final recommendations
- Drive cross-functional alignment on multiple initiatives including but not limited to operational excellence, change management, board submissions, goal setting etc.
- Perform organizational roles that ensure that protection regulations are followed
- Supervise the customer service units and ensure that they are in line with customer satisfaction objectives
- Evaluate customer related statistics and data.
- Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes and enhanced management reporting
- Organize and intensify efficiency support services by ameliorating functions and coordinating communication between businesses and support functions
■Key Interaction with:
- 3+ years of ecommerce experience in driving business operation.
- Excellent communication skills tailored for audience and context in English and native Japanese
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Willingness to be flexible and pivot across multiple tasks as necessary
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of Supply chain or demand planning
||- Minimum of 3 years previous as a e-Com operation
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of Supply-chain or Product / Price management
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Multiple -tasks management skills
- Logical communication skill
- Speed and aggressiveness